Planning holiday gifts is a fun time to show those close to you that you care. For some, it might involve purchasing the newest gadgets around, but this year, consider a different holiday season gift instead to impress the husband, boyfriend, father, brother, or any guy in your life and show them you care. This year, show you care by giving the gift of health.
Give the Gift of Health With Personal Training
There is no doubt that many men enjoy working out and getting stronger, and a personal trainer can help any man increase muscle mass, size, and strength through safe and effective exercise programming. A trainer will help set reasonable goals, establish rewards along the way, and hold you accountable. What can a personal trainer do for your health? Here are just a few of the many health benefits of improving your health and fitness:
- Reduce blood pressure
- Shred body fat mass
- Increase lean (muscular) mass
- Improve self-worth
- Increase strength and well-being
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer
- Improve cognition and learning
- Reduce the risk of death from all causes
- Prevent stroke
When searching for a trainer, it’s important to look for one who is experienced. Lucas James is a nationally-recognized celebrity trainer as well as a fitness and nutrition expert. With over 19 years in fitness, Lucas James is a huge advocate of healthy living and has a passion for helping others reach their health and fitness goals.
Lucas James is a five-star rated personal training company in Scottsdale, AZ that blends luxury with health and fitness. His individualized muscle building programs are designed to help clients gain muscle mass, lose body fat and feel great, making them the ideal program for men at any fitness level looking to improve health. Through this program, Lucas will provide clients with customized nutritional recommendations and fitness programs that are necessary to meet their health and fitness goals. Clients will receive training on how to safely and effectively incorporate strength training into their workout regimen, as well as what foods and supplements to consume, which will be delivered through the help of a registered dietitian.
What is a Registered Dietitian?
A registered dietitian is an individual with an advanced degree in nutrition and is certified to provide meal plans and nutritional advice. This is a service that all of Lucas’ clients receive and is only one element in what makes his programs so effective since the advice and guidance of a registered dietitian is a key factor in helping you reach your goals.
Benefits of Giving the Gift of Health?
By improving health and fitness, you can achieve a number of benefits. Yes, you will feel better physically, mentally, and emotionally, but think about the cost implications of giving the gift of health this year.
- You will save money from costly medical visits. Working with a personal trainer can help your body become healthier and more efficient on a day-to-day basis. The enzymes in your body will be working more efficiently, which means fighting infection is easier for you.
- You will avoid having to miss valuable time at work. Missing time at work is costly for you and your company. Improving your diet and fitness will directly affect your health, which benefits your company and your wallet, and reduces your coworkers’ risk of getting sick.
- Healthcare tends to stray from prevention, but proper health is all about prevention. Why wait to get healthier when you are already sick? Giving the gift of health can help reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer, obesity, metabolic disease, and help manage blood pressure.
What Are the Next Steps?
If you’re looking for a thoughtful, invaluable gift for the man in your life, give Lucas a call at 602-400-8506 today to schedule a consultation for them. They will be assessed on many fitness and health aspects so that Lucas can establish an individualized program that will help them reach their health and fitness goals, and improve their overall quality of life.