This chicken wrap is a unique blend of Italian and Mediterranean flavors that also packs a serious protein punch. This wrap is low calorie but is also delicious, hearty and packed with essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and essential amino acids to help you build lean muscle and promote satiety.
- 1 large (10″) whole grain wrap (or certified gluten-free wrap if needed)
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted red pepper (about 1/4 of a medium pepper)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced baby Bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 ounce reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/4th cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 5oz cooked chicken breast
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, pesto, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and gently toast wrap.
Remove tortilla from skillet. Spread the basil pesto and yogurt mix on top of the tortilla. Lay the cucumbers, grilled chicken, feta, sliced mushrooms, green onions, spinach and roasted red peppers.
Wrap tightly and slice. Serve with some hummus on the side if desired.
Serves: 1 | Serving Size: 1 wrap
Per serving: 600 calories; Total Fat: 16g; Carbohydrate: 65g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 50g